We provide you with all the tools and assistance you need for a successful "Systems" implementation.
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE / AN ACTION PLAN / A STRUCTURED BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM / A PROVEN SYSTEMS PROCESS / A BEST PRACTICE BUSINESS INTRANET WITH ALL THE SUPPORT & BACKUP YOU NEED.
PLATFORM | PROGRAM | PROCESS | CONSULTING | COACHING | CONTRACTING
YOU CHOOSE THE COMBINATION THAT BEST FITS YOUR BUSINESS
We help business owners bring their company story (Vision, Systems, Culture) to life, ensuring everyone knows how to best contribute to its success.
We create team buy-in by getting the team onside, on track and on target.
Imagine putting together a smarter working environment where everyone in your organisation clearly understands where the business is heading, why you do what you do, where they fit in the organisation, what they're accountable and responsible for, what they should be doing, even down to how they should be doing it.
We start your journey by wrapping a tailored business development plan around our structured business improvement program. We then use our proven systemisation process to extract, refine, and refresh your company story. We make everything accessible, anywhere, anytime, to those who need it the most.
Delivered on a pre-templated platform, motiv can be easily implemented into your existing business and is fully compatible with MICROSOFT 365.
One of the other significant benefits of implementing motiv into your business is that you also get to systemise how your business works. We can document policies, procedures or processes for you. Getting the right results and having everyone in the team know precisely how to deliver the Best Way – Every day is good business.
It's also a very effective way to capture, secure and protect your Intellectual Property. Knowing your IP remains within the business and not in the heads of those working in it can provide you with a certain measure of comfort knowing your IP remains your IP.
motiv Business Improvement Tools is an excellent investment into your business. It's well worth taking the time to see how it can be done better... if it's right for you, as it has been for many, this may be the next best step on your journey to success.
Please email us or give us a call... we’re always keen to hear your story... happy to meet over a coffee at a cafe near you. If we can help, we'll let you know. If we can't, we'll let you know...
PS. We can also deliver a wide range of business development services, including access to all the available ICEHOUSE Business offerings, from tailored coaching services to a pervasive degree of Owner, Operator, Manager/Leadership Programs and Workshops designed around building a better you.
5 Key Elements ensuring your Success
We can combine these 5 Key elements to create a smarter working environment to empower your team with all the necessary information they need to do their jobs well, ensuring your pathway to success.
1. motiv Business Improvement Program – This structured Program is designed to bring together all the necessary information about your business's operations.
2. motiv Business Development Services – Advice and assistance at a coaching and doing level.
3. motiv Systems Implementation Help – We provide a wide range of services to help you. Services include Systems Implementation and Online Support.
4. motiv Best Practice Business Intranet - An online pre-formatted Platform designed to house the results of our Business Improvement Program and your new Systems making all your information available, accessible, easy to use and simple to maintain.
5. motiv Hosting – This service provides access anywhere, anytime through the internet. If you can browse the web, you have all your information at a mouse’s point.
10 good reasons to implement systems into your business
1. Efficiency: Well-designed systems streamline workflows, reducing inefficiencies and maximising productivity.
2. Consistency: Systems provide a framework for consistent operations, ensuring that tasks are performed reliably and to a high standard.
3. Scalability: Good systems allow businesses to scale up their operations smoothly by accommodating growth without significant disruptions.
4. Time Savings: With efficient systems in place, tasks can be completed more quickly, freeing up time for other important activities.
5. Quality Control: Systems help maintain quality standards by providing guidelines and checkpoints to ensure consistency and accuracy.
6. Employee Empowerment: Clear systems enable employees to understand their roles and responsibilities, fostering a sense of empowerment and accountability.
7. Training and Recruitment: Well-defined systems make training new employees and onboarding them easier, reducing the learning curve.
8. Risk Mitigation: Systems help identify and address potential risks or bottlenecks, minimising errors and enhancing business resilience.
9. Decision-Making: Good systems provide reliable data and insights, enabling informed decision-making and strategic planning.
10. Business Continuity: In the face of unforeseen circumstances or employee turnover, well-documented systems ensure that operations can continue smoothly.
All ten benefits collectively contribute to building a better business.